Interactive Tools and Resources
- Cancer Control P.L.A.N.E.T. (Plan, Link, Act, Network with Evidence-based Tools)
- Cancer Trends Progress Report
- Dissemination and Implementation Measures and Method Initiative
- Fact Sheets
- Assess the cancer and/or risk factor burden within a given state.
- Identify potential partner organizations.
- Understanding current research findings and recommendations.
- Access and download evidence-based programs and products.
- Access guidelines for planning and evaluation.
The P.L.A.N.E.T. Evaluation Report describes the usability, awareness, and utilization of Cancer Control P.L.A.N.E.T.
The P.L.A.N.E.T. Follow-up Study on Usage Report describes opinions from focus group participants on the changes to Cancer Control P.L.A.N.E.T., Research-tested Intervention Programs, and Research to Reality, and their impressions of the new Webinars.
The Cancer Trends Progress Report, first issued in 2001, summarizes our nation's progress against cancer in relation to Healthy People targets set forth by the Department of Health and Human Services. The report includes key measures of progress along the cancer control continuum and uses national trend data to illustrate where advancements have been made.
The purpose of the Dissemination and Implementation (D&I) Measures and Methods initiative, first launched in March 2012, is to bring together an international community of researchers and practitioners to create a growing and evolving resource for standardized, vetted D&I measures that can lead to comparable datasets and facilitate collaboration and comparison across disciplines and regions.
Provides a list of presentations from conferences sponsored or co-sponsored by the Office of the Director, Implementation Science. Presentations may be downloaded or viewed online through Microsoft PowerPoint.
- IS Team Factsheet
- Cancer Control P.L.A.N.E.T.
- State Cancer Profiles
- Research-tested Intervention Programs (RTIPs)
- D&I PAR
- My Own Health Report (MOHR)