Tobacco Control Research Branch (TCRB)
The Tobacco Control Research Branch (TCRB) leads and collaborates on research, and disseminates evidence-based findings to prevent, treat, and control tobacco use. TCRB is within the National Cancer Institute’s (NCI) Behavioral Research Program (BRP), in the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (DCCPS).
News and Highlights
New SCTC publication on e-cigarette research
- Smokeless Tobacco and Public Health: A Global Perspective
- Tobacco Control special issue – Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS): New Evidence from the SCTC Research Initiative
- Announcement of National Longitudinal Study of Neurodevelopmental Consequences of Substance Use
- Addressing High-Priority Gaps in Tobacco Control Research
- Welcome New Staff!
- Current TCRB Funding Opportunities