Home Page Slide Show Text
- Implementation Science: Closing the gap between research discovery and program delivery in public health, clinical practice, and health policy.
- Health Disparities: Monitoring and promoting research to address the differential burden of cancer among Americans.
- Comparative Effectiveness Research: Comparing benefits and harms of interventions and strategies to prevent, diagnose, treat, and monitor health conditions in "real world" settings.
- Public Health Genomics: Integrating genomics and personalized medicine into public health cancer research, policy, and control.
- Behavioral Research: Developing and applying the best research in the behavioral and social sciences to cancer prevention and control.
- Epidemiology & Genomics Research: Understanding susceptibility to cancer and cancer-related outcomes through grant-supported, population-based research.
- Survivorship Research: Examining the physical, psychological, social, and economic effects of cancer and its treatment among survivors of cancer and their families.
- Surveillance Research: Collecting and analyzing data and developing statistical methods to answer key cancer-related questions.
- Applied Research: Evaluating patterns and trends in cancer-associated health behaviors, risk factors, health care services, economics, and outcomes.
Last Updated: November 30, 2011