NCI 2014-2015 Tobacco Use Supplement to the Current Population Survey (TUS-CPS) Highlights document
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) is pleased to announce the 2014-2015 Tobacco Use Supplement to the Current Population Survey (TUS-CPS) Highlights document.
This new resource presents a synopsis of the results of several initial data analyses from the 2014-2015 TUS-CPS survey wave and highlights important trends.
- current smoking patterns and cigarette smoking trends,
- use of menthol cigarettes,
- cost of cigarettes and purchase location,
- smoking restrictions in the workplace and the home,
- attitudes toward smoking bans (including in multi-unit housing, starting in 2014-2015), and
- detailed information on use of non-cigarette tobacco products (including flavored products).
The Tobacco Use Supplement presents a unique opportunity to track long-term trends and conduct complex analyses within the national U.S. Census Bureau-conducted Current Population Survey.
To download the 2014-2015 TUS-CPS Highlights document, click the first link under Items of Interest on the right side of the page: https://cancercontrol.cancer.gov/brp/tcrb/tus-cps/.
The 2014-2015 TUS-CPS survey wave was conducted with co-sponsorship from the Food and Drug Administration Center for Tobacco Products.
For questions about the NCI TUS-CPS, contact us at email@example.com.