Tobacco Control Research Branch (TCRB)
The Tobacco Control Research Branch (TCRB) leads and collaborates on research, and disseminates evidence-based findings to prevent, treat, and control tobacco use. TCRB is within the National Cancer Institute’s (NCI) Behavioral Research Program (BRP), in the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (DCCPS).
News and Highlights
- New - CDC MMWR Report: State-Specific Prevalence of Tobacco Product Use Among Adults, January 2018
- September 2017
- 2014-2015 TUS-CPS Highlights Document (PDF 1.5 MB)
- International Research in Tobacco Control Factsheet (PDF, 1.1 MB), August 2016
- Tobacco Control Research Priorities for the Next Decade – Report to the Board of Scientific Advisors (PDF, 288 KB), March 2016
- Welcome New Staff!
- Current TCRB Funding Opportunities