Tobacco Control Research Branch (TCRB)
The Tobacco Control Research Branch (TCRB) leads and collaborates on research, and disseminates evidence-based findings to prevent, treat, and control tobacco use. TCRB is within the National Cancer Institute’s (NCI) Behavioral Research Program (BRP), in the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (DCCPS).
News and Highlights
- January 2017
- International Research in Tobacco Control Factsheet (PDF, 1.1 MB), August 2016
- Cognitive testing of tobacco use items for administration to cancer patients and survivors in clinical research, May 2016
- Tobacco Control Research Priorities for the Next Decade – Report to the Board of Scientific Advisors (PDF, 288 KB), March 2016
- Research priorities, measures, and recommendations for assessment of tobacco use in clinical cancer research, March 2016
- The global laboratory of tobacco control: Research to advance tobacco cessation in LMICs, March 2016
- Welcome New Staff!
- Current TCRB Funding Opportunities