What Are NCI's Future Plans for the TUS-CPS?
NCI plans to conduct the TUS-CPS every 4 years, including a Core set of questions, an emerging tobacco product section, and various special topics of particular interest to researchers and government agencies, as they are appropriate at the time of fielding.
Items of Interest
- Publicly released data files: 2014-2015
- Publicly released data file: May 2010-May 2011 Special Longitudinal Cohort
- Sept. 17 2013 TUS-CPS Webinar Presentations & Recordings
- SAS Programs for Creating SAS Datasets
- TUS-CPS data on State Cancer Profiles Website
- Funding Opportunities in Tobacco Control Research
- Health Disparities Calculator now available!
- More About Tobacco Control Research at NCI