This application is designed for individuals actively engaged with a current CCIS action group and for individuals who are willing to dedicate time to develop and deliver specific tools and resources that have been prioritized by the eight action groups. Preference will be given to applicants who are new to the field of IS, with the overall goal of broadening engagement in the CCIS.
In addition, to be eligible, participants must meet all the following criteria:
- Individuals must be actively engaged with a current CCIS action group and the project must be a current priority of the action group. To become engaged with a specific action group, contact CCIS at email@example.com and ask to be added to the action group SLACK channel.
- Only one (1) agreement per individual.
- Linked applications for individuals working collaboratively on an action group public good are allowed. The maximum for the combined applications cannot exceed $20,000 total cost.
- To broaden engagement in the CCIS, priority for agreements will be given to individuals who are new to the field of IS.
- Post-doctoral fellows and practitioners are eligible to apply.
- Proposed project must be feasible to complete within one year.
- Projects must be completed within one year however, shorter timelines for completion are encouraged.
- Federal employees are not eligible to apply.
- International applicants are not eligible to apply.
- Recipients of agreements must participate in the annual CCIS meeting and share the outcomes of the project during the action group meeting in the subsequent year.