The Implementation Science Centers in Cancer Control (ISC3) Annual Grantee Meeting will be held virtually from July 18-19, 2022.
The ISC3 Annual Grantee Meeting will focus on accelerating the dissemination and scale-up of ISC3 methods, measures, and interventions. The meeting will feature presentations, interactive breakouts, and discussion sessions to encourage more engagement and discussion that will feature:
- Applying a dissemination/scale-up lens to Center methods and pilots
- Advancing cross-Center collaboration related to dissemination/scale-up strategies of ISC3 methods and pilots
- Gaining critical feedback from ISC3 Implementation Laboratory members and other key partners regarding adoption potential and dissemination strategies for methods and pilots
- Advancing collaborative opportunities and ISC3 impact decisions from the Bi-Annual Meeting
- Engaging in strategic planning for ISC3 Year 4 (ISC3 Steering Committee and NCI)
This meeting is free to attend. Please complete the registration form to note your interest in attending. Registration approval will be required by your Center’s Principal Investigator with notice of acceptance sent prior to June 30, 2022.
Accessibility & Reasonable Accommodation
Captioning can be provided during the presentations. Individuals with disabilities who need reasonable accommodation to participate in this event should contact ISC3@icf.com.
Please submit requests for captioning by June 30, 2022.