- Lewis CC, Mettert KD, Dorsey CN, Weiner BJ. Measures and Outcomes in Implementation Science. In: Chambers DA, Vinson CA, Norton WE, eds. Advancing the Science of Implementation across the Cancer Continuum. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2018.
- Martinez RG, Lewis CC, Weiner BJ. Instrumentation issues in implementation science. Implement Sci. 2014;9:118. Published 2014 Sep 4. doi:10.1186/s13012-014-0118-8
- Proctor E, Silmere H, Raghavan R, et al. Outcomes for implementation research: conceptual distinctions, measurement challenges, and research agenda. Adm Policy Ment Health. 2011;38(2):65-76. doi:10.1007/s10488-010-0319-7
- Systematic reviews of methods to measure implementation constructs. Implementation Research and Practice. 2020;1(theme issue). Accessed March 30, 2021. https://journals.sagepub.com/topic/collections-irp/irp-1-systematic_reviews_of_methods_to_measure_implementation_constructs/irp
- What outcomes are you measuring in your study, how are you measuring them, and why are you measuring them?
- What processes are you measuring in your study, how are you measuring them, and why are you measuring them?
April 15, 2021