- Lewis CC, Mettert KD, Dorsey CN, Weiner BJ. Measures and Outcomes in Implementation Science. In: Chambers DA, Vinson CA, Norton WE, eds. Advancing the Science of Implementation across the Cancer Continuum. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2018. Abstract; Paid Access; Partial Access.
- Martinez RG, Lewis CC, Weiner BJ. Instrumentation issues in implementation science. Implement Sci. 2014;9:118. Published 2014 Sep 4. doi:10.1186/s13012-014-0118-8
- Proctor E, Silmere H, Raghavan R, et al. Outcomes for implementation research: conceptual distinctions, measurement challenges, and research agenda. Adm Policy Ment Health. 2011;38(2):65-76. doi:10.1007/s10488-010-0319-7
- Systematic reviews of methods to measure implementation constructs. Implementation Research and Practice. 2020;1(theme issue). Accessed March 30, 2021. https://journals.sagepub.com/topic/collections-irp/irp-1-systematic_reviews_of_methods_to_measure_implementation_constructs/irp
- What outcomes are you measuring in your study, how are you measuring them, and why are you measuring them?
- What processes are you measuring in your study, how are you measuring them, and why are you measuring them?
Weiner BJ. Implementation Science Measures. YouTube. Feb 23, 2022. Accessed Nov 10, 2022. https://cancercontrol.cancer.gov/is/training-education/training-in-cancer/TIDIRC-open-access/module-3; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grKR2OF1DaA.