- Castro FG, Yasui M. Advances in EBI Development for Diverse Populations: Towards a Science of Intervention Adaption. Prev Sci. 2017 Aug;18(6):623-629. doi:10.1007/s11121-017-0809-x
- Fernandez ME, Dolan Mullen P, Leeman J, Walker TJ, Escoffery C. Evidence-Based Cancer Practices, Programs, and Interventions. In: Chambers DA, Vinson CA, Norton WE, eds. Advancing the Science of Implementation across the Cancer Continuum. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2018. Abstract; Paid Access; Partial Access.
- Gonzales NA. Expanding the Cultural Adaptation Framework for Population-Level Impact. Prev Sci. 2017 Aug;18(6):689-693. doi: 10.1007/s11121-017-0808-y
- Kirk MA, Moore JE, Wiltsey Stirman S, Birken SA. Towards a comprehensive model for understanding adaptations' impact: the model for adaptation design and impact (MADI). Implement Sci. 2020;15(1):56. Published 2020 Jul 20. doi:10.1186/s13012-020-01021-y
- Miller CJ, Wiltsey Stirman S, Baumann AA. Iterative Decision-making for Evaluation of Adaptations (IDEA): A decision tree for balancing adaptation, fidelity, and intervention impact. J Community Psychol. 2020;48(4):1163-1177. doi:10.1002/jcop.22279
- Perez Jolles M, Lengnick-Hall R, Mittman BS. Core Functions and Forms of Complex Health Interventions: a Patient-Centered Medical Home Illustration [published correction appears in J Gen Intern Med. 2019 Apr 1;:]. J Gen Intern Med. 2019;34(6):1032-1038. doi:10.1007/s11606-018-4818-7
- Wiltsey-Stirman S, Baumann AA, Miller CJ. The FRAME: an expanded framework for reporting adaptations and modifications to evidence-based interventions. Implement Sci. 2019;14(1):58. Published 2019 Jun 6. doi:10.1186/s13012-019-0898-y
- Will you need to make any adaptations to your evidence-based intervention? If so, what aspects might need to be adapted, and what process would you use to guide those adaptations?
- Will you be measuring and monitoring the fidelity with which the evidence-based intervention is delivered or considering how the intervention is likely to be adapted as it is delivered? If so, how? If not, why not? To what degree is there evidence that associated level of fidelity with intervention outcomes?
Baumann AA, Wiltsey Stirman S. Adaptation and Fidelity. YouTube. Feb 23, 2022. Accessed Nov 10, 2022. https://cancercontrol.cancer.gov/is/training-education/training-in-cancer/TIDIRC-open-access/module-7; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbSN7uB85gs.