As a doctor, are you interested in using artificial intelligence in your practice?
Have you doubted the clinical utilities of AI, and whether AI can actually augment your work performance?
To find out the answer, we would like to invite you to our research:
- This research is an online survey.
- You will read 25 MRIs for patients with gliomas, and give your judgment on the tumor grading without and with AI assistance.
- This AI can also explain its decision by highlighting the important regions on MRI, with more red indicate the area is more importance for AI’s decision.
- The survey will take an average of 40 min to a maximum of 1hr.
- You will be compensated with an Amazon gift card of $50 for your time and efforts.
- Your valuable input can help the medical AI community to shape the future medical AI technologies!
- The study is conducted by Dr. Weina Jin, Dr. Fatehi and Prof. Hamarneh, computer scientists and neurosurgeons, and is approved by the Research Ethics Board of Simon Fraser University and The University of British Columbia, Ethics Number: H20-03588.
Study Introduction Video (1 minute)
To participate, you can simply click "Link to study website" button at this page.
For more information, please visit:Link to study website
- be a consultant neurosurgeon, radiologist, or neuro-radiologist
- or a resident/fellow in neurosurgery, radiology, or neuro-radiology
Dr. Ghassan Hamarneh
Simon Fraser University
IRB Approval Number