As a key source of national, state, and sub-state data on tobacco use behavior, attitudes, and policies in the U.S., TUS-CPS data have been included in various national reports and other products. Some examples are provided below.
- NCI's Tobacco Control Monographs
- NCI's Cancer Trends Progress Reports
- Surgeon General's Reports on tobacco control topics
- Healthy People (HP) reports
- 2012 Congressional Budget Office report "Raising the Excise Tax on Cigarettes: Effects on Health and the Federal Budget"
- CDC MMWR Report: State-Specific Prevalence of Tobacco Product Use Among Adults
- State Cancer Profiles Website
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation ImpacTEEN chart book (PDF), Cigarette Smoking Prevalence and Policies in the 50 States: An Era of Change
- CDC’s electronic database warehouse, State Tobacco Activities Tracking and Evaluation (STATE) system
The National Cancer Institute has compiled a listing of published articles and reports that have used TUS-CPS data. This database is updated quarterly.
February 24, 2022