Health Communication and Informatics Research Branch (HCIRB)
The Health Communication and Informatics Research Branch (HCIRB) advances research on the processes and effects of communication and informatics across the cancer control continuum. HCIRB is within the National Cancer Institute’s (NCI) Behavioral Research Program (BRP), in the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (DCCPS).
News and Highlights
- Funding Announcement: Innovative Approaches to Studying Cancer Communication in the New Media Environment R01/R21.
- New Public Use HINTS Data Available: HINTS-FDA
- Oncology Informatics ed. by B. Hesse, D. Ahern & E. Beckjord available now!
- JNCI Monographs, Cancer Prevention and Control in the Changing Communication Landscape
- Funding Announcement: Social Media RFA-CA-14-008 (R01) & RFA-CA-14-009 (R21)