Monograph 21: The Economics of Tobacco and Tobacco Control
This monograph, a collaboration between the National Cancer Institute and the World Health Organization, examines the current research and evidence base surrounding the economics of tobacco control—including tobacco use, tobacco growing, manufacturing and trade, tobacco product taxes and prices, and tobacco control policies and other interventions to reduce tobacco use and its consequences. This information can help direct future research and inform tobacco prevention and control programs and policies in countries around the world.
- Linking button to monograph web page
- Executive Summary (PDF 885 KB)
- Monograph Flyer (PDF 249 KB)
- Monograph 21 Overview Presentation (PDF 2.7 MB)
- Additional materials will be added as they become available.
Back to monograph series home page